Something totally weird happened today.
Gillian and I were doing our usual stuff, greeting and opening doors and direction people in the afternoon, and suddenly! these three guys (Italian, I'm guessing) anyway these three guys we've been greeting a couple of times earlier on approached us and were like
"could you take pictures with us?"
haha we looked at each other and were like "omgggggg" and I distinctly heard Gillian mutter "I am so not photogenic."
Good that makes two of us.
Sooooo, Gillian and I stood between two of the guys and the third took the picture, and after we took one the guy in the dark shirt asked his friend to take one of me and him alone.
wtf mannnn.
haha after that they thanked us and left, I think they checked out.
After they left, we turned to each other and rolled our eyes and went "now that was soooo weirrrrrd."
then we went back to poking fun at Hadi, haha, don't worry kids I found another bellboy to gossip with.
lol.
I like my job (:
speaking of which, she's wrong upstairs.
the wheel's going but the hamster's dead?
you know.. kangaroos in the top paddock?
not.quite.right.?
haha. first she fucks me over to work.
then!
now she's bitching I work too long
"oh why don't you just work four and a half days a week, then you have more free time"
well I don't care about free time, I LIKE working, I LIKE staying the whole day at the hotel and talking to people.
I
Won't
Work
Less that what I'm doing now.
Five days a week, seven and a half hours a day.
get me!?
rawrrrrgrrrr
On a lighter note, Ben and I have been making up kooky band names and song titles, and it all started with us discussing how the singer for Fall Out Boy and Panic! at the Disco sound totally alike.
So this is my title!
"my brother thinks he's a ninja but i just want to be left alone with my pink socks" by the backwards chairs
haha. and well, Ben's going through many many titles and bands. I think he's more bored than me. Or maybe he just likes doing it lol.
ok he blames me!! NEHHH. haha go read it yourself, its damn retarded.
the post labelled with todays date, that starts off
"this is ben and i had nothing better else to do this friday evening so this is it the post you have been waiting for - friday fight fingers"
here.
btw, 'K's in a name is sooo cool. haha.
jakob danger? fucking sexy.
okgo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment